This interviewer always brings out the argument. My third time on Brian’s show, and really the best, I think (it’s a QuickTime movie): http://pcntv.com/blog/2013/02/21/feb-24-founding-finance/.
- 1776 Akhil Reed Amar Alexander Hamilton American history American independence American roots music Barack Obama Christianity Christine O'Donnell civil rights colonial period conservatives Continental Congress David Grann David Samuels Declaration of Independence digital technology Douglass Adair Edmund Morgan education evangelicals federal judiciary finance folk music founders Founding Finance Garry Wills George Washington Glenn Beck Gordon Wood Grover Norquist historiography James Madison Jesse Lemisch Jesus Jill Lepore Joan Baez John Adams left wing liberalism liberals liberty Marxism Miranda rights music New Deal occupy Wall Street Pennsylvania Pete Seeger poetry populism protest Puritans race radicalism religion and the founders right wing Robert Morris rock and roll Samuel Adams Second Amendment socialism social media Tea Party television Thomas Jefferson Thomas Paine Twitter U.S. Constitution U.S. Supreme Court Whigs Whiskey Rebellion William F. Buckley William Hogeland Woody Guthrie
- Finally realized what Amazon has been reminding me of. Kozmo.com 9 hours ago
- RT @CoreyRobin: Reason Magazine provided a platform for what Deborah Lipstadt calls a “who’s who of American holocaust deniers.” http://t.c… 1 day ago
- This is the right link for @MarkAmesExiled on Kochs and Holocaust denial: pando.com/2014/07/24/as-… 1 day ago
- Key piece on Koch Bros, libertarianism, and Holocaust denial from @MarkAmesExiled nsfwcorp.com/dispatch/shuts… 1 day ago
- Thomas Frank writing about Kansas City is like me writing about Brooklyn. 2 days ago