This interviewer always brings out the argument. My third time on Brian’s show, and really the best, I think (it’s a QuickTime movie): http://pcntv.com/blog/2013/02/21/feb-24-founding-finance/.
- 1776 Akhil Reed Amar Alexander Hamilton American history American independence American roots music Barack Obama Christianity Christine O'Donnell civil rights colonial period conservatives Continental Congress David Grann David Samuels Declaration of Independence digital technology Douglass Adair Edmund Morgan education evangelicals federal judiciary finance folk music founders Founding Finance Garry Wills George Washington Glenn Beck Gordon Wood Grover Norquist historiography James Madison Jesse Lemisch Jesus Jill Lepore Joan Baez John Adams left wing liberalism liberals liberty Marxism Miranda rights music New Deal occupy Wall Street Pennsylvania Pete Seeger poetry populism protest Puritans race radicalism religion and the founders right wing Robert Morris rock and roll Samuel Adams Second Amendment socialism social media Tea Party television Thomas Jefferson Thomas Paine Twitter U.S. Constitution U.S. Supreme Court Whigs Whiskey Rebellion William F. Buckley William Hogeland Woody Guthrie
- People seem to be quite interested in awards. 6 hours ago
- Having found heroes in the "Southern Agrarians," Nader also turns out to be buds with Grover Norquist. #whyaminotsurprised 6 hours ago
- RT @TheAtlantic: Grover Norquist and Ralph Nader: A match made in…somewhere theatln.tc/1pidFM7 http://t.co/XnQDZluRGF 6 hours ago
- Yes. "beginning the adult conversation put off for seventy years about the nature of American power" @matthewstoller medium.com/@matthewstolle… 23 hours ago
- RT @matthewstoller: Basically a screwed up response to ISIS is embedded in our modern classified state itself. medium.com/@matthewstolle… 23 hours ago