This interviewer always brings out the argument. My third time on Brian’s show, and really the best, I think (it’s a QuickTime movie): http://pcntv.com/blog/2013/02/21/feb-24-founding-finance/.
- 1776 Akhil Reed Amar Alexander Hamilton American history American independence American roots music Barack Obama Christianity Christine O'Donnell civil rights colonial period conservatives Continental Congress Declaration of Independence digital technology Douglass Adair Edmund Morgan education evangelicals federal judiciary film finance folk music founders Founding Finance Garry Wills George Washington Glenn Beck Gordon Wood Grover Norquist historiography James Madison Jesse Lemisch Jesus Jill Lepore John Adams journalism left wing liberalism liberals liberty Marxism Miranda rights music New Deal occupy Wall Street Pennsylvania Pete Seeger poetry populism protest Puritans race radicalism religion and the founders right wing Robert Morris rock and roll Samuel Adams Second Amendment socialism social media Tea Party television Thomas Jefferson Thomas Paine Twitter U.S. Constitution U.S. Supreme Court Whigs Whiskey Rebellion William F. Buckley William Hogeland Woody Guthrie writing
- Briefly following up the post on commas, modification, and meaning with ref, to Zadie Smith and Key & Peele: williamhogeland.wordpress.com/2015/02/28/gra… 10 hours ago
- RT @lienhart85: 88 Ohio Maps & Atlases showing Land-ownership, 19th & 20 centuries. Library of Congress goo.gl/fRu8Wr http://t.c… 11 hours ago
- Is the brilliant "Girls" now eating its own tail? 23 hours ago
- See this now. @matthewstoller: Today's tweetstorm is an analysis of what the Troika is demanding of Greece... 2 days ago
- Great, original stuff from @emilynussbaum on the mighty Joan Rivers in The New Yorker. 3 days ago